By purchasing any training product, workouts, or programs, you agree that you will not resell or profit from any product(s) you have purchased from OCRRacers.com, Palmer Shape, LLC, and/or Running 2 PR’S, LLC. If you wish to redistribute the programs in any way (including print or digital mediums) for monetary gain, you shall first obtain written consent from OCRRacers.com, Palmer Shape, LLC, and/or Running 2 PR’S, LLC.
For additional information, please contact us using the contact form on this website.
- Obstacle Course Racers, LLC (herein after referred to as OCRRacers.com) and Palmer Shape, LLC (herein after referred to as Palmer Shape), and Running 2 PR’S, LLC (herein after referred to as Running 2 PR’s) strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. OCRRacers.com, Palmer Shape, nor Running 2 PR’s are licensed medical care providers and represents that they do not have expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
- You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge OCRRacers.com, Palmer Shape, and Running 2 PR’s from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of OCRRacers.com, Palmer Shape, and/or Running 2 PR’s services.
- The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
- OCRRacers.com, Palmer Shape, and/or Running 2 PR’s are not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site or their social media channels used to convey testimonials, information, products, imagery or other messages to conduct their official business. You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website. After reading articles, watching videos, downloading workouts or training programs, or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.
- By purchasing or downloading any free or paid training programs or workouts from this website, ocrracers.com, you agree that neither OCRRacers.com, Palmer Shape, nor Running 2 PR’s is liable for any injury you may sustain while following our workouts or training programs.
- You agree that any workout or training program is not for resale, and you agree you will use them for your own personal use.
- In the event you disagree with provision 5 of this section, this disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of State of Arizona without regard to conflict of law principles. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of any state or federal court in Maricopa County, Arizona with respect to any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this disclaimer, and waive any objection you may have concerning the venue or convenience of such forums.
- Neither OCRRacers.com, Palmer Shape, or Running 2 PR’s are doctors. The information provided is based on personal experience, training, education, studies, Palmer Shape’s experience as a Strength & Conditioning Coach and/or Personal Trainer, or Running 2 PR’s experience and education as a certified UESCA coach.
- The information contained in our website, blog, guest blogs, e-mails, programs, services and/or products is for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you as self-help tools for your own use. While we draw on our prior professional expertise and background in many areas, you acknowledge that we are supporting you in our roles exclusively as online coaches only. We provide information concerning, but not limited to, suggested workouts and proper training programs to further your personal goals.
- We are not medical health practitioners or mental health providers and we are not holding ourselves out to be in any capacity. Rather, we serve as coaches, mentors and guides who help you reach your own health and wellness goals.
- We aim to accurately represent the information provided on this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using our website or blog or in any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
- In the event that you use the information provided through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, we assume no responsibility.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on or through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and products; however, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because the nature of fitness research is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of our content.
- Product and race reviews or opinion articles written by other OCR Community Members (“third-parties”) consist of their own personal opinions, and it should not be assumed that these opinions are reflective of either OCRRacers.com, Palmer Shape, or Running 2 PR’s.
- We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for results. There is no guarantee that you will experience the same results and you accept the risk that the muscle building results, fitness results, competition results, and fat loss results differ by individual.
- We make no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience, and you accept the risk that results will differ for each individual. The testimonials and examples provided are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
- Each individual’s health, fitness, and nutrition success is dependent on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
- There is no assurance that examples of past fitness, competition, muscle building and/or fat burning results can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. Nor can we guarantee that you maintain the results you experience if you do not continue following the program. We are not responsible for your actions.
- The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that OCRRacers.com, Palmer Shape, and/or Running 2 PR’s is not liable for any success or failure of your physique that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
- We present real world experiences and insights on other people’s experiences for purposes of illustration only.
- The testimonials, examples, and photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved. Each client has approved these testimonials, examples, and photos for use in materials to speak to our program, service, and/or product capabilities, but they are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results. Rather, these client stories represent what is possible with our programs, services, and/or products.
© 2020 Obstacle Course Racers, LLC. All Rights Reserved.