Even if you’re in self-isolating, mandated isolation, or just practicing social distancing, the Wreck Bag makes it possible to get your workouts in and stay on track.
If you’re still looking for at-home workouts you can do during the COVID-19 quarantine (because you haven’t downloaded our currently FREE travel bundle yet), look no further.
If that’s you – we wanted to pass along this Wreck Bag workout you can do from home. Don’t have a Wreck Bag yet? You can get yours here. Use code STAYHEALTHY10 at checkout to save 10% off and get free shipping while valid.
Some highlights on advantages of using a Wreck Bag:
- Comes in varying weights ranging from 5 pounds to 100 pounds.
- Easy to clean using a disinfectant wipe and is resistant to mildew and mold.
- Contains no sand, so it will never leak and dirty your home!
- You can use them for more than 100+ different workouts in the comfort of your own home!
Examples of great uses:
We’ve also got a couple of blog posts that have at-home workout ideas that can be done with or without the Wreck Bag, depending upon the exercise. Feel free to give them a read through:
- The 52-card deck Workout That Fits in Your Carry-On (Free article)
- The No Equipment OCR Beginner’s Workout (Free article)
- The OCR Traveler 3-in-1 (This is a downloadable PDF with 9 workouts that is currently free while the worldwide COVID-19 quarantine is underway. Normally priced at $24.99.)
As a sidenote – we were not compensated to post this article, nor do we receive any compensation if you purchase any of their products. We are simply passing this along to help serve the OCR Community the best way we can. Photos and content used with permission.